Struggling for energy, feeling weak, frequent illness, and watching life slip by me was NOT how I wanted to live! It is a journey to find yourself sometimes, but once you discover your path nothing can keep you from it! Once I discovered that what I put into my body had huge effects on how I felt and functioned, it was a whole new game for me!
Being a plant based nutritionist has changed my life in ways I could never have imagined. I have tons of energy, rarely get sick, have built some great muscle and have never felt stronger. Eating clean and nourishing myself through good food choices is not only good for me but also benefits the planet.
Once I began eating for my health rather than for a specific way to look, the changes were IMMEDIATE!
I am proof that small, yet consistent changes, have a huge impact on your quality of life! If you’re not where you desire to be in your journey, it’s time to access the gift of choice. You really do have what it takes to make the difference.
- Certified Nutritional Consultant
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist Specializing in Feeding
- Eighteen years of experience in her field
- Recipient of “Heart of the Therapist” award from Child Improvement Through Therapy, Nonprofit organization
- Member of Biltmore Who’s Who
- Fitness Competition 1st place winner, bikini division
- NPC Nationals Qualifier
- Professional Health and Nutrition Speaker